School Operations Manager
Meadow Park Academy has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and experienced business professional to take on a leading operational role within the school.
Permanent position required for April 2019
Full time 37 hours per week (52 weeks per year)
Salary subject to experience and qualifications
The successful candidate will provide operational support to the Senior Leadership Team and be responsible for the efficient and robust delivery of the operation and administrative functions in the school including HR, finance and facilities; ensuring the smooth running of the school.
We are looking for someone with:
• experience of all aspects of operations within a school
• who is highly organised, capable of thinking creatively and problem solving
• the ability to motivate staff by establishing empathetic and supportive working relationships
• the ability to work flexibly, innovatively and responsively in a challenging environment
• who is confident in the use of Microsoft Office; MIS; cashless payment systems and parent/school communication tools
• experience of managing the HR and Finance functions.
For an application form and job description please click the attachments below. Completed applications should be returned to Katie Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs will not be accepted.
Applications deadline: midday on Monday, 25th March 2019
Interviews: Thursday, 4th April 2019.
Meadow Park Academy and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check, suitable references and other essential checks.